• Blood drive, 1:30-6 p.m., St. Edwin’s Catholic Church, Washburn. For an appointment call 462-8132 or online with sponsor code Washburn at vitalant.org.
• Car wash, 4-6 p.m., McLean County Sheriff’s Department, Washburn.
• Lewis & Clark farmers market, 4-7 p.m., L&C Interpretive Center, Washburn.
• Hazen Senior Citizens to host dance at the Hazen Senior Center from 7-10 p.m.
• Lord’s Pantry open 10 a.m. to noon at Trinity Lutheran Church, 515 Kundert St., Turtle Lake.
• Frontier Military Days, noon to 4 p.m., Fort Stevenson State Park, Garrison, June 22-23.
• Diana Bertrand Photography open house, 2-5 p.m., 2 1st St. NW, Garrison.
• Kenny and Carol Lelm’s 60th wedding anniversery celebration is set for 7 p.m. at their home. No gifts, please.
• Washburn City Commission meeting, 6:30 p.m., city hall.
• Constellation story time – Why do stars twinkle? Find the answer and learn about constellations from 10-10:45 a.m at the Underwood Public Library.
• Farmers Union Oil Co. annual meeting, 6 p.m., Turtle Lake Legion Hall.
• McLean Sheridan Rural Water District annual meeting, 6:30 p.m., Bev’s Cafe, Turtle Lake.
• Early deadline – All news, classifieds, advertising and upcoming events must be in the Leader-News/News-Journal office by 8 a.m. for the July 4 edition.
• Who is the best in McLean County? Cast your vote for your favorite business, city and more. Survey available on this paper’s Facebook page or at the BHG and Leader-News offices. Deadline July 1.