• The Community Clothing Share-Exchange will be open from 1 to 5 p.m. at 221 Main St., Turtle Lake. All sizes of clothing from infants to adults are available at no cost.
• Free severe weather seminar, 7 p.m., Washburn Fire Hall.
• Dance to the music of Vic Schwahn at the Hazen Senior Citizens Center, sponsored by the Hazen Senior Citizens, from 7 to 10 p.m. The public is welcome to enjoy the music.
• Color me crazy for Christ, 5K color walk/run and one mile color walk/run, 2 p.m., Trinity Lutheran Church, Turtle Lake.
• The first jam session of the season will be held at 6 p.m. at Hazen City Hall. Free to attend. Open invitation for musicians to join in, contact Linda Eslinger at 873-5695 for information. Monthly jam sessions will be held the first Sunday of each month from May-October.
• Turtle Lake Hospital Auxililary Salad Luncheon, 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Turtle Lake HIgh School Gym. Serving a wide variety of salads plus ham and eg salad sandwiches. Kids buffet table.
• The South McLean Co. SCD is looking for recommendations for their 2019 conservation achievement winner. Please call 701-448-2474 or via Facebook: @SotuhMcLean SCD. Deadline May 13.